Welcome to the official website for Renovate America, Inc. (“Site”). Renovate America, Inc. is referred to herein as the “Company.” If you continue to browse and use this Site, you are
regardless of whether you are a user of the HERO Program contractor registration service offered by the Company (the “Service”). If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must
specific aspects of the Service to which it applies. As used herein, "Users" means anyone who accesses and/or uses the Site.
of Use were last revised. You understand and agree that your continued use of the Service or the Site after we have made any such changes constitutes your unconditional acceptance of the
This Site is intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and any registration by, use of or access to the Site by anyone under 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and
you have posted on the Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site) at any time, in its sole discretion,
with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 18.
Contractor Registration Data; Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you or your company as may be prompted by any registration forms on the
Site ("Registration Data"); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to the
Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License
All content on the Site, including but not limited to designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content"),
are the proprietary property of the Company with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted,
or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company's prior written permission, except as provided in the following sentence and except that the foregoing does not apply to
your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site. Provided that you are eligible for use of the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site
and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Site Content solely for your personal use, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact.
Except for your own User Content (as defined below), you may not republish Site Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation,
Any use of the Site or the Site Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of the Company, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein.
Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein,
without notice and with or without cause.
The Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of the Company in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause
confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company. Other product and company or organization names mentioned on this Site may
be trademarks of their respective owners.
You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted or shared by you through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any
third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You further agree not to harvest
or collect email addresses or other contact information of Users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Service or the Site or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the Service or the Site in any
unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site. In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another user;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the Company or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
User Content Posted on the Site
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information, music, video, contact information for you or others, advertisements or other content that you upload, publish,
provide or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other Users (collectively the "User Content"). You understand and agree that the Company may,
but is not obligated to, review and delete or remove (without notice) any User Content in its sole discretion, including without limitation, User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates
and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use,
copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof,
to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time.
If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will not expire.
You may review personal information (including credit data) posted by other Users on the Site, but you are not authorized to disclose or otherwise use such information for any purpose other than assessing
the creditworthiness of other Users.
Copyright Complaints and Copyright Agent
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our Designated Agent as set forth below:
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Nick Fergis
- Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: 16935 W. Bernardo Drive, Suite 150, San Diego, CA 92127.
- Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (877) 747-4889
- Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (619) 923-2761
- E-Mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To meet the notice requirements under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, the Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at the Company's sole discretion,
users of this site who are deemed to be repeat infringers. The Company may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of
others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Links to Other Web Sites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Services) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites"), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound,
video, information, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored
or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Content posted on the Site, including
without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of or linking to any Third
Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should
be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
transferred to and processed in the United States or in any other country.
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of any User Content or Third Party Content. Although we provide rules for User conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what Users
post on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Site or in connection with any User Content or
Third Party Content. The Company is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Site or Service. The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results
from use of the Site and/or the Service to obtain financing. The Site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. The Company assumes no responsibility
for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications.
The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or
players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person's computer related to or
resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage,
including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Content posted on or through the Site
or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users of the Site, whether online or offline.
The Company reserves the right to change any and all content contained in the Site and any Services offered through the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or
other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Company.
Limitation on Liability
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE
SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT
ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF USE. IN NO CASE, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE IN THE PARAGRAPH TITLED, WILL THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO
YOU EXCEED $1,000. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO
DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM THE COMPANY, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
IN ADDITION TO THE SPECIFIC SECURITIES LAWS PROVISIONS DESCRIBED ABOVE IN THE PARAGRAPH TITLED, CERTAIN FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS ON
IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT
ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction
By visiting or using the Site and/or the Service, you agree that the laws of the State of California, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws that would require or permit the application of
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability,
claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with your User Content, any Third Party Content you post or share on or through the Site,
rights of any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to the Company are non-confidential
and shall become the sole property of the Company. The Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of
these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
The Company may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
- Renovate America, Inc.
- 16935 W. Bernardo Drive, #150
- San Diego, CA 92127
- (877) 747-4889